Display Question at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders
Canon XH G1S / G1 (with SDI), Canon XH A1S / A1 (without SDI).

Old January 10th, 2008, 09:26 AM   #1
Major Player

Display Question

I am trying to set up my 2 XH A1's the same and the first camera has a flashing red icon to the right of CP5 just of center of the LCD. Can anyone tell me what this is, and is it important that it be in the display, seems to be annoying.

I am going to read the manual but figure someone may know and let me know before I find it. :)
Old January 10th, 2008, 09:56 AM   #2
Obstreperous Rex

There are several different flashing red icons, and it's difficult to tell which one you're seeing without more information. If you can upload a photo of what it looks like, that would be most helpful.

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2008, 10:43 AM   #3
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hurd View Post
There are several different flashing red icons, and it's difficult to tell which one you're seeing without more information. If you can upload a photo of what it looks like, that would be most helpful.
Thanks Chris, I reset the functions, except the CF and it went away. I believe it was from having a set of functions activated.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders