PINK-The Series... A1/Letus Extreme at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders
Canon XH G1S / G1 (with SDI), Canon XH A1S / A1 (without SDI).

Old October 5th, 2008, 08:46 AM   #1
Regular Crew

PINK-The Series... A1/Letus Extreme

It's been a while since I posted here. Been very busy working on several shows with my XH-A1 and Letus Extreme combo. So I wanted to catch folks up on where the shows can be seen.

I produce, direct and edit the web series "PINK" and have had some descent success with it over the past year. Season 1 had nearly 5 million views, and we just premiered Season 2 a few weeks ago. The show got picked up by several high profile sites including Hulu and TheWB.com. Both these places have really good compression and the shows look great (especially compared to YouTube, MySpace, etc.). The other site we have a deal with is Vuze.com where you can now see the shows in HD.

Here are some links:

Hulu - PINK The Series
The WB - Pink - Full Episodes Show Info, Photos and More
Vuze (on main page)
YouTube - pinktheseries's Channel

We shoot in 24F 1080 HDV using the Letus Extreme with a Nikon mount. Lenses we have are a 28mm, 50mm, 85mm, and a 105mm.

Lastly, we have another new web series in post-production now called "Exposed" that will premiere on TheWB.com in November (more details soon). It too was shot with the A1 and Letus combo.

We're definitely achieving a very high-end look for a relatively small amount of money and couldn't do it without these great products.

-Blake
Old October 6th, 2008, 02:06 AM   #2
Major Player

I looked at Pink a couple of months ago and was very impressed with the story line, and then I got busy with some projects.
Now I'm thinking of looking into alternative portals for product access. I guess if you build the better video mousetrap the world will beat a path to your door.
Just look at Fred.
Great job with Pink, and keep up the good work.
It really should be on TV.
Bill Thesken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 8th, 2008, 04:39 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Thanks for watching the show! We're working on a TV deal... :)

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders