Loading Presets at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders

Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders
Canon XH G1S / G1 (with SDI), Canon XH A1S / A1 (without SDI).

Old January 23rd, 2009, 10:26 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Loading Presets

Hello all...

This is probably a stupid question, but how do I load the custom presets that you download from the preset thread at the top of the forum? Am I correct in assuming you need a card reader to attach to your computer? If so where can one acquire one?

Thanks
Daniel Fessak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2009, 10:52 PM   #2
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Fessak View Post
Hello all...

This is probably a stupid question, but how do I load the custom presets that you download from the preset thread at the top of the forum? Am I correct in assuming you need a card reader to attach to your computer? If so where can one acquire one?

Thanks
That's correct. You can find card readers everywhere from your local electronics store to ebay. They are very inexpensive. If you have a printer hooked up to your computer, check it out. Most of the newer printers have built in card readers.

Once you get a reader, create a folder called PRESET on the card. Load up to 20 presets into that folder. After you load the card back into the A1, you can select and use the presets with the preset button located on the left side of the camera, below the menu button.
Marcel D. Van Someren is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders