Bohemian Paradise at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders

Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders
Canon XH G1S / G1 (with SDI), Canon XH A1S / A1 (without SDI).

Old September 29th, 2009, 06:39 AM   #1
Major Player

Bohemian Paradise

The Bohemian Paradise, it is the extraordinary diversity of the landscape with characteristic sandstone rock towns. The symbol of this region is the castle Trosky, you can see the castles Kost, Valdštejn or Humprecht, etc. The Bohemian Paradise is the oldest nature reserve in the Czech Republic.

with my XH-A1, sometimes with WA.

Bohemian Paradise on Vimeo 15min

edit - a very small refine and better render, on this link:

// http://www.videoproduce.cz/images/Ce..._final_all.wmv , 960x540, 3Mbps, 315MB
http://www.videoproduce.cz/images/Ce..._ALL_blend.mp4 , 1280x720, 5Mbps, 554MB //

Last edited by Pavel Sedlak; September 30th, 2009 at 12:57 AM. Reason: refine
Pavel Sedlak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2009, 05:41 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Great pictures Pavel, what was your set up? did you use a preset? what did you do in post?
Mick
Mick Mearman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2009, 12:03 AM   #3
Major Player

Hi Mick.

I do only small changes in post (few bad pictures and small corrections at brightnes). First four parts I shot with my "basic cp" (gama normal with small green CPH and CMX1), with small using Canon WA, a last part I shot with gama1 (with a wide adapter Century Optics). I make some correction of CA (with Tiffen plugin CA).

Thank you for your rating (sorry for my english)
Pavel Sedlak is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders