Wedding Shot with XHA1 & HV30 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders
Canon XH G1S / G1 (with SDI), Canon XH A1S / A1 (without SDI).

Old May 18th, 2010, 11:22 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Wedding Shot with XHA1 & HV30

Hey guys,

I finally got around to uploading a wedding I shot last year with the XHA1 and HV30. This was my first time working with HD and HD editing. I had fun and have recently added wedding videos to my for hire catalog. Share your thoughts. Thanks!

Old May 20th, 2010, 09:38 PM   #2
Major Player

Not big on cut/fades, and I was fully expecting someone to start singing. Seemed more like a music video to me than a wedding video...but maybe I'm more used to the traditional wedding videos.

Other than that, the video and audio were great! Did you shoot in 24f?
Bryan Gilchrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2010, 07:28 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Yeah this was my first wedding video and first time using the camera. It's more of a highlight/trailer video. The client has the full 22 min version, but I find more people like this type than the actual ceremony. They really like the behind the scenes portion too. It was shot at 60i.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders