Hair turning white over HD Capture Disaster - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders
Canon XH G1S / G1 (with SDI), Canon XH A1S / A1 (without SDI).

Old July 8th, 2010, 10:31 PM   #16
Inner Circle

Whad'ya reckon.................

did we crack it?

CS
Chris Soucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2010, 05:15 PM   #17
Regular Crew

I've had similar problems in the past but I just kind of gave up and used my school's computer. Too much trouble to deal with at the moment. I'll just wait until I get my new computer.

One thing that I've read online is that XP is known to sometimes have problems recognizing XH series cameras. We probably both have the same problem. I couldn't find anyone who know how to fix it though...
Old July 9th, 2010, 06:56 PM   #18
Major Player

My editing system is XP. Has worked without a hitch from day one.
Bill Watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2010, 01:12 AM   #19
Trustee

Well, who cares anymore...! Didnīt seem that the OP cares anymore either...
Maybe itīs just me, but there seem to be a trend that new posters asks questions (not only on this forum), get tons of answers and donīt care to follow up on the thread.
Old July 10th, 2010, 03:35 AM   #20
Inner Circle

Ah, PJN..............

I'm not going to follow you down that road (and believe me, I reckognise the massive input you provide here),

I'll just put it down to a) he's outa town, fallen down a stair well, lost his pet chook, misplaced his Volkswagen or has forgotten how to type OR b) too embarrassed to stick his head over the parapet.

Pick any one, it is of little relevance.

What is important is this: I learnt stuff from you guys, I didn't know. You guys (hopefully) learnt stuff from me, you didn't know.

Everybody learnt something, if only in the search for a solution. We did not lose squat, neither did the poster.

Everybody wins.

[Passage deleted at this point, as it may well have been sailing a bit close to the breeze for CH's parameters and it wasn't really germaine to the post]

Did I say that?

CS
Chris Soucy is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders