Scratched lens problem solved at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders

Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders
Canon XH G1S / G1 (with SDI), Canon XH A1S / A1 (without SDI).

Old June 22nd, 2007, 07:08 PM   #1
Major Player

Scratched lens problem solved

Well, I reported a few weeks ago my lens was scratched and I have had my A1 about a month. I sent it back to the retailer and they came through! They shipped me a brand new one, no questions asked. They are great! It isn't a sponsor here, so I will not list the name..but all is well in A1 land again! Just remember this though, if you use a Letus 35mm adapter, make sure you install a UV filter or clear lens protector with double threads so you do not damage the lens taking the letus off or installing it. With the double threaded filter, you will have protection. J
John L. Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2007, 08:19 PM   #2
Trustee

This sounds like the front element issue with the XLH1 and some Wide Angle adapters.
Daniel Epstein is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders