Sennheiser camera pack adaptor at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders

Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders
Canon XL2 / XL1S / XL1 and GL2 / XM2 / GL1 / XM1.

Old July 20th, 2004, 01:58 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Sennheiser camera pack adaptor

Hi all. I have been reading lots of information about the new Xl2, and am sure I am excited about is as much as you are.

I've been searching around, and haven't found this question posted yet, althought it might be buried deep within this thread.

I own a sennheiser 100 wireless system. It has a camera pack, so I don't have to have it on my waste when using it. At the moment, I am using my MA-200 to use the camera pack. Since this will no longer be a viable option with the XL2, does any know, or have any idea based upon what we've read, on how someone would use a camera mountable wireless pack? Or must I resort to my belt? Which wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

Thanks again!
forever.
Joshua Cohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2004, 02:45 PM   #2
Obstreperous Rex

Yuou can mount just about any wireless receiver to the XL2's accessory bracket just as you would on the MA-200. For photos of the bracket, see this page.

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2004, 03:31 PM   #3

Cool! Any idea as to the cost of the bracket?

Jay
Jay Gladwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2004, 03:34 PM   #4
Regular Crew

Hey Chris, thanks for the quick response. I forgot to mention in my first post, that I have a 910 dual battery holder/charger that I'll probably be mounting onto that bracket. I can't really tell from the picture, but it looks like there is enough room from inside of the backet, to velcro my adaptor.

Thanks again
forever.
Old July 20th, 2004, 03:36 PM   #5
Regular Crew

<<<-- Originally posted by Jay Gladwell : Cool! Any idea as to the cost of the bracket?

Jay -->>>

Hey, actually, the item is the: CA-920 Compact Power Adapter and Adapter Holder, and it's included with the Xl2.

Josh
forever.
Old July 20th, 2004, 03:38 PM   #6

Josh, that makes it even more cool! Thank you for pointing that out. I've read so much about the XL2, my brain is fried--can't keep it all straight or remember most of what I have read!

Jay
Jay Gladwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2004, 03:43 PM   #7
Regular Crew

<<<-- Originally posted by Jay Gladwell : Josh, that makes it even more cool! Thank you for pointing that out. I've read so much about the XL2, my brain is fried--can't keep it all straight or remember most of what I have read!

Jay -->>>

No problem Jay. That's what this forum is all about. That's one of the reasons I enjoy this community so much, cause we all try so hard to help each and everyone out. Whether you're experienced or just getting started, we've all been in the same spot one time or another.

josh
forever.
Joshua Cohen is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders