WW2 Trailer- okay at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders
Canon XL2 / XL1S / XL1 and GL2 / XM2 / GL1 / XM1.

Old March 7th, 2005, 07:24 PM   #1
Regular Crew

WW2 Trailer- okay

Here is our really old trailer for thins movie we are amking. Im sorry that it i in 4:3 but its something to watch if you are bored.

http://homepage.mac.com/moleculeproductions

ill try as soon as possible to get a better one up soon
Forbes Hansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2005, 11:33 AM   #2
Air China Pilot

I like it. Looks like you spent a lot of time on it. Composition / music pretty good. Hurtgen forest maybe?

I think you should trim the shot where the man in the pistol foreground is shooting the crawling soldier. It looks like he is taking too much time shooting him.

The German soldier falling back on his back and flipping his legs is a stunt that should have been redone. (Forgive me I just saw Sam Fuller's "Big Red One" again and the 'dying' scenes are sometimes pretty fake-looking).
Old March 8th, 2005, 06:07 PM   #3
Regular Crew

oh yeah i know its really bad for a trailer- We have a new one but its been tough to put it up. If you like that one you will really like the one we have right now-

The story that we are doing is the night of the invasion with the 101st. I know that 101st has really been used alot but my great uncle was in 101st and we dont have any palm trees in WA so i couldnt do it for my grandpa who was in the 4th marine dvivsion. He made 4 beach landing. Iwo Jima, Saipan, Tinian, and Roi Namar. Its pretty good for some average 16 year olds. Ill try to get it up for you guys.

Also alot of those shots arent going to be used in the movie- We did those for some sample takes for just that trailer
Forbes Hansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2005, 08:07 PM   #4
Air China Pilot

I look forward to your newer trailers.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders