Music video at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders
Canon XL2 / XL1S / XL1 and GL2 / XM2 / GL1 / XM1.

Old May 29th, 2007, 08:36 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Music video

Hi, guys... is a lot of time since my last post... i've been busy those months, i've done two short movies as a camera operator (20' each one), and i'm making other two as well. I've done also some promotional video for a major candidate.

But, the only thing i can show is that music video. I'm only the operator, not the director.

http://www.mcflight.it

when the site is ready, click on the videoaudio button, and the video is on the download link near the small picture, the song is "chokora"
Michele Coser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2007, 01:12 PM   #2
Inner Circle

Hi Michele

Looked like you had a good budget for that video. Nice and noisy, lots going on, enjoyed the camera technique. Nice CG chopper, by the way. Yep, good job in my opinion.

If you like, please post a link at www.ndividz.com/forum and see if you get any more response there (it's a forum for independently produced music videos - been a bit quiet recently and it needs new blood!).

Ian . . .

ps, first time I watched the video I thought the song was a complete mess - that's because another song had loaded up in the web browser and was playing underneath the video. Bit distracting . . .
Ian Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2007, 04:14 AM   #3
Regular Crew

The budget was less than 200 Euro... basically everyone got nothing. The expenses where for the rent of the wind machine and other small things. It was shot with my XL2 (obviously) with the 3x wide angle in some scenes and stock lenses in some others.
Michele Coser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2007, 04:13 PM   #4
Inner Circle

Great job for 200 euros!
Ian Stark is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders