Training, workshops, or training DVD for H1? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL H Series HDV Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon XL H Series HDV Camcorders
Canon XL H1S (with SDI), Canon XL H1A (without SDI). Also XL H1.

Old January 17th, 2007, 09:45 AM   #1
Major Player

Training, workshops, or training DVD for H1?

Does anything like that exist? I just began a new job where they bought an H1 2 days after I started, which is a HUGE jump up from my Sony TRV 280, and even from the Panasonic dv953D (basic consumer 3ccd). I am a very quick hands on type learner, and am already not feeling bad about the usage of the camera, but i know there is so much more out there that I need outside help to learn. Does anyone know of any workshops, dvds, etc that teach the usage of everything, gives tips etc. I found that a guy Greg Salman has made DVD`s for the XL 1 and 2`s, but nothing for the H1 that I have found yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Nathan Quattrini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2007, 02:15 PM   #2
Regular Crew

None that I know of at this moment, but I recommend learning much like others on the forum have, play with it, shoot as much as you can, and when you have any specific questions, come ask us.

Happy tinkering.
Brian Critchlow is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL H Series HDV Camcorders