After Effects and Premier Pro Export Issue - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old August 6th, 2007, 10:39 AM   #16
CTO, CineForm Inc.

Maybe your crazy PC is licensed for only 2 second productions. ;) It does this with Prospect HD also?
Old August 6th, 2007, 10:44 AM   #17
Regular Crew

I didn't try Prospect HD yet, even if that works though I can't really afford it. I had to sell a kidney in order to buy Neo HDV :) I can't even seem to find a good workaround, anything I export from After Effects seems to bug out in HDlink. :( I hate computers. And in any case Prospect HD might have already been used on my computer so I probably won't even be able to see it. And why doesn't After Effects export regular M2T's ? that's so frustrating. I'm gonna go sob in the corner now...
Dmitry Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2007, 11:19 AM   #18
CTO, CineForm Inc.

If Prospect HD works, Aspect HD will and NEO HDV should, they all share the same importer -- even NEO P;ayer installs a Premiere importer. No one has ever reported anything like it. Maybe you need to sell the other kidney for a different computer. :)
Old August 6th, 2007, 11:27 AM   #19
Regular Crew

Hehe if I sell the other kidney I'll go blind :) I don't think it's an issue with the Premier at all, it's all within after effects. Is there a way for me to completely reset the export within after effects. like delete some reg files maybe and reinstall NeoHDV?
Old August 6th, 2007, 11:29 AM   #20
Regular Crew

or what would be a good file to export form after effects and bring it into HDLink and save it as a cineform avi?
Old August 6th, 2007, 11:51 AM   #21
CTO, CineForm Inc.

I can't recommmend anything as the file works here. You going to have to experiment.
Old August 6th, 2007, 01:12 PM   #22
Regular Crew

OMG David you won't believe this. It's my after effects color correction preset. It's a preset from the VideoCopilot library and it is the culprit!!! :P Why is this happening only to me? :) But I don't understand why that preset could have broken anything with the export? Any ideas?
Old August 6th, 2007, 01:23 PM   #23
CTO, CineForm Inc.

No idea. But I'm glad you found it.
Old August 7th, 2007, 07:50 PM   #24
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitry Yun View Post
OMG David you won't believe this. It's my after effects color correction preset. It's a preset from the VideoCopilot library and it is the culprit!!! :P Why is this happening only to me? :) But I don't understand why that preset could have broken anything with the export? Any ideas?
Actually, don't laugh! for weeks I couldn't figure out why HDV capture in Premiere Pro wouldn't actually capture anything.

Turns out it was software from an HDTV capture device called HD Homerun. Took off that software and viola.... Premiere Captured again.
Stacy Rothwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2007, 07:55 AM   #25
New Boot

Hmm... play fine for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitry Yun View Post
Yeah that's correct David. If I import that clip into premier, I only se about 2 seconds of it and the rest is cut off :(
Hi Dmitry,

I dowloaded the clip and it play correctly in Premiere 2,3, After Effects 7 and also in Vegas 7. I have installed the Cineform Aspect HD in expired trial mode only. Have you already tried to reinstal your PC completely?
Mojmir Pribis is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase