MovingPicture Producer/plugin and CF at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old October 6th, 2007, 11:26 AM   #1
Major Player

MovingPicture Producer/plugin and CF

I've been trying to use Stagetool's MovingPicture Producer/plugin with Prospect HD, and have been unable to get CFed rendered output without crashing it, especially in Producer. Doesn't seem to matter the picture format either. These are large 4-6k stills with simple pans/zooms/etc.

Seems like I've tried just about every setting I can think of...any suggestions?
Old July 20th, 2009, 04:35 PM   #2
Major Player

Same here:
MovingPicture & CFHD not cooperating.
Any idea?

Thanks

Vasco
Old July 20th, 2009, 05:36 PM   #3
CTO, CineForm Inc.

In the two years since the first post, did anyone try working with Stagetools to get it fixed? We have no indications that we are doing anything wrong.
Old July 21st, 2009, 09:09 AM   #4
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Newman View Post
In the two years since the first post, did anyone try working with Stagetools to get it fixed? We have no indications that we are doing anything wrong.
I just tried them (plugin and standalone prog) out again to see, and was able to get them working...with caveats...and they definitely still have some glitches. I updated with a wide range codec package to make sure no base was left untouched, but still had probs.

BOth the plugin and the standalone prog seemed to be working, but I could not save using the CF codec. I was using a .psd to test, and really had little time to check them out.

It sure would be worth having them work correctly, as they are much faster to use on stills than either AE or PP3 and handles larger images.

One more observation, I didn't check for any updates to Bill's stuff, or try any other picture types.

Last edited by Stephen Armour; July 21st, 2009 at 03:50 PM. Reason: remove url
Stephen Armour is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase