anyone who has bought the aspect Hd... - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old December 15th, 2003, 11:04 AM   #16
MPS Digital Studios

David,

We try to keep it as nice and informative as possible. Thanks for all your help and candidness.

heath
Old December 15th, 2003, 12:08 PM   #17
AJA Video Systems

To Lisa Lee

Lisa,

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE contact me. I have requested that you do so other times before when you have posted that you are having trouble. Yet I have never received an email or trouble ticket from you.

The fix that David N. talked about has been released to me for testing. I have not released it for download on the website yet because I am trying to verify that there is nothing new that is broken before I release it. HOWEVER I can give it to you so that you can finish the project you are working on. I have already given out this solution to some other users and it seems to work. Only one user has reported that it doesn't work, but I am convinced that he has a different problem (I wont get into that here).

My job is to solve your problems with Aspect HD. If I can't communicate with you, I can't solve your problems. If you don't feel comfortable registering for a user account and submitting a trouble ticket on our website, then email me directly. My email address is thuston@cineform.com
Old December 15th, 2003, 12:20 PM   #18
AJA Video Systems

Aspect HD Support

To ALL Aspect HD Users:

If ANY of you have support questions please let me know. This forum is a wonderful medium for discussing all of your problems and hope that you all will continue to post your critisizm of Aspect HD here. It is nice that there is basically no flaming here, but none of you should be afraid to post critisizm constructively. If there is something about Aspect HD that doesn't work right, I WANT TO KNOW. Maybe I'll already know about it, but if I don't your input can help me, you, and everyone else who is an Aspect User.

With the permission of the moderators (Chris, Heath....) I would like to open a thread specifically for Aspect Support discussions. Is that possible?

Furthermore, I would like anyone on this board to feel free to email me directly to bring my attention to any matter that has been posted here. If any of you feel that my input is lacking any particular thread, please email me and I'll get on it. My goal is to make EVERYONE happy that they purchased Aspect HD.

thuston@cineform.com
support@cineform.com

Thad H.
Old December 15th, 2003, 12:20 PM   #19
Trustee

Damn, I wish that I owned a Cineform product because their support seems to be great.

This definately will stay in the back of my mind for future purchases...kudos to your customer service! It's lacking in so many places nowadays. I wish my snowplowing guy acted this way...he bailed out on me this year at the last minute!

Chris
Old January 11th, 2004, 02:11 AM   #20
Regular Crew

I am just the shooter, not the editor, and no we still have not got it to work yet. Our editor has contacted your company. We tried that fix you are speaking about and still cannot edit on our system. I agree with Thad that we should open a thread specifically on Aspect editing as that is the main game in town for editing on the HD10. Though we may be forced to purchase another editing system soon if Aspect doesn't work. Though we would definitely return to aspect once they have worked out the bugs.
Lisa Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2004, 11:32 AM   #21
CTO, CineForm Inc.

Lisa, are you aware that Aspect HD 1.1 was launched about a week ago. It is free to download for registered users. This has both new features and bug fixes (including the one you found), I not aware of any outstanding bugs that will cause further problems for your editor.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase