hdlink.exe error at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old April 28th, 2009, 08:50 AM   #1
Regular Crew

hdlink.exe error

HI,

I have purchased NeoScene (last week) and am having some intermittant errors with hdlink.exe has stopped working messages.

Just to explain the config:

Windows Vista Ultimate on Intel Quad Core processor with 2 x 2GB DDR3 Paired RAM.
Camera used for filming was Sony FX1-E.

I have the Cineform program installed on a seperate physical HD from the HD used to store the captured media (both SATA drives)

If i use cineform to convert from the raw mt2 files to avi then all is good, I have no problems at all (and boy does it convert fast!)

The issue is when I use cineform to actually capture from the camera it sometimes work and the all of a sudden throws up the error with hdlink.exe.

Is there any obvious reason why this would be happening or is anyone aware of things I could look at that could be the root cause?

Thanks.
Vince Baker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2009, 03:30 PM   #2
Sponsor: CineForm

Open a support ticket at Cineform Support and we'll troubleshoot this from there.
Jake Segraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2009, 06:16 AM   #3
Major Player

I have a very similar problem with the i7920 and 12 gig DDR3 ram running at 16000mhz and the Sony Z1
It is only intermittent for me though... and can live with it.
If you need anything else Jake to help I can send you more info via the support link?

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase