Cineform Bug list at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old September 5th, 2009, 10:53 AM   #1
New Boot

Cineform Bug list

It's been 2 days that I try to get Prospect HD v4.0 Build 219b (trial downloaded from author's site) to work but in vain;

I used HDlink to capture footage from Canon XHA1s (PAL), my editing system is Adobe premiere pro cs4 (version 4.1.0).

This the problems i get;
* Can't find no preset for cineform in premiere, and the manual says "..you must
be using a CineForm project preset..."
* I used some setting fund on cineform site, but when I import the footage, it plays slow in premiere and from time to time ther's some green gaps in footage.

am I doing sthg wrong?
Abdessamad Idrissi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2009, 02:55 PM   #2
Sponsor: CineForm

The presets not showing up in CS4 is not a bug. That is actually normal (for now). See this technote for an explanation and instructions on how to set up your project and sequence settings:

http://techblog.cineform.com/?p=1230

Regarding the green frames, that sounds like something you should open a support ticket for. On the ticket, please include the settings you're using. We will troubleshoot that issue from the support website:

Support Center
Old September 8th, 2009, 03:06 PM   #3
New Boot

thank you jake, i submitted a ticket.

meanwhile, i recaptured using premiere cs4 and edited the hdv directly on premiere, without any bugs, then rendred to SD DVD Pal, and I'm happy with that, I didn't need appliying any effects or stuf, so the results are good for me.
Abdessamad Idrissi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2009, 09:28 PM   #4
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Segraves View Post
The presets not showing up in CS4 is not a bug. That is actually normal (for now). See this technote for an explanation and instructions on how to set up your project and sequence settings:

http://techblog.cineform.com/?p=1230

Regarding the green frames, that sounds like something you should open a support ticket for. On the ticket, please include the settings you're using. We will troubleshoot that issue from the support website:

Support Center
Does this apply for the MAC Premiere CS4 as well?
John Palaganas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2009, 06:21 PM   #5
Sponsor: CineForm

MAC Premiere CS4 will come in a seperate roll-out. The first step is getting it going on Windows. Then we will have the pieces in place to port it to the Mac version.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase