color shift at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old October 24th, 2009, 05:49 PM   #1
Major Player

color shift

I have nvidia quadro 3450 In Adobe Premiere CS3 Color may seem to shift when changing between playback and scrubbing on the timeline.Any advise on how to adjust my graphic card nvidia quadro 3450 for this problem.

Thanks Rudy
Rudy Wilms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2009, 06:03 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Click in your program monitor at the top right corner and change the playback settings (I don't have my NLE here at the moment) to something that have to do with YUV for playback if I remeber it right.

If it not work for you, try one at the time to findout the right box to check or uncheck.

Just my two cents
Mikael
Sweden
Mikael Bergstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2009, 06:20 PM   #3
Major Player

I tried this but no good what I have done now is set the Overlay on and did some changes in my display card settings like Brightness ,Contrast ,Gamma and saturation it is almost good but not perfect if you know someting else to get it perfect that would be great.

Thanks Rudy
Rudy Wilms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2009, 06:24 PM   #4
Regular Crew

I have the same problem with color shift on ATI Radeon 4800 series, if I uncheck the "force YUV desktop playback" the image cannot be played and appears as a series of lines of video image ( hard to describe) and can't get screen grab, also running spyder3Pro screen calibration software - not sure if this affects it?
Old October 24th, 2009, 06:41 PM   #5
Regular Crew

To sad I'm not at the studio at the moment but my help to you is to test every option until the problem disappears, and since I'm not in my studio right now and can see all the different options so it will be difficult to help right now more than I do, unfortunately.

When it comes to the "spyder3Pro screen calibration software" you need to know it's only designed for still images calibration in photo shop and not for the video format. There are fine threads that take up just that you can read here:

http://www.dvinfo.net/forum/sdtv-hdt...orgrading.html

Best Regards
Mikael
Sweden
Mikael Bergstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2009, 09:22 PM   #6
Regular Crew

thanks Mikael

I do photos as well hence the spyder software, will try a few different options if not will lodge ticket with cineform I guess.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase