CineForm + PPRO + AJA = Sync Issues? - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old January 29th, 2010, 09:17 PM   #16
Major Player

I'm having similar problems and just tried to download ASIO4ALL at ASIO4ALL - Universal ASIO Driver .. But when you click on any of the "download" links, it just takes you to a blank page that shows a T-Mobile ad??? Anyone know what the deal is with this? Or know where I can actually download the ASIO4ALL install file? Thanks.
Deke Ryland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2010, 12:10 PM   #17
Major Player

Deke - Sorry for the delay, haven't checked in in a while. I followed your link, seems to work for me at this time.

Others - Yes, I'm speaking of the embedded audio from the HDSDI output from the AJA card. Monitor your PPRO CS3 (winXP64) timeline via AJA HDSDI video/audio output and scrub... I would be interested to hear that others AREN'T seeing quite a "buffer delay" in the scrubbed audio. This is NOT inherent in the AJA card as it doesn't do this when OEM AJA drivers are installed and used with AJA preset sequences.

At this point I'm just focusing on CS5 for now. That'll be out and running soon enough.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 07:32 PM   #18
New Boot

EX1/EX3 MXF Sync Problems with XENA and CS4.2

There is a problem performing any sort of speed change on a native EX1/EX3 clip (not using Cineform) within an AJA preset project using the latest 4.2.n CS4 driver package (dated 11/2009 on the AJA site). Any speed change to a clip causes playback to be seriously jacked.

This problem has been confirmed by AJA. No fix or circumvention is currently available. I've been maintaining a duplicate standard Sony preset project in CS4 to do speed changes, then export the AVI for re-importing into the AJA preset project to inspect it on the HD monitor. (A royal pain, trust me).
Bob Berg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2010, 09:22 PM   #19
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deke Ryland View Post
I'm having similar problems and just tried to download ASIO4ALL at ASIO4ALL - Universal ASIO Driver .. But when you click on any of the "download" links, it just takes you to a blank page that shows a T-Mobile ad??? Anyone know what the deal is with this? Or know where I can actually download the ASIO4ALL install file? Thanks.
It's been there ("www.asio4all.com") for a while. Try the actual download link from that website for the English version and see if that works for you:

http://tippach.business.t-online.de/..._9_English.exe

I just checked it again and it still works.
Jay Bloomfield is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase