ProspectHD & AME/PProCS4 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old February 26th, 2010, 04:44 AM   #1
Regular Crew

ProspectHD & AME/PProCS4

Okay, thought I'd post here before submitting another ticket.

I switched back to editing my prospecthd files on premiere procs4, because the audio sync issues seemed to clear up as opposed to cs3 (btw, im using a i7 920 machine on win 7 ult 64)

Anyway, i cut together some quick test footage on the timeline, and then I run into problems with AME.

Im able to get to the export settings menu and click okay.. but once in Adobe Media Encoder the "waiting queue" just freezes.. and when I try and cancel I get a "dynamic link connection, loading project. this may take a few minutes" window that never goes away. One time when I tried to wait it out, AME gave me an error in the log saying "could not read from the source. please check if it has moved or been deleted".

In a nutshell, this is a nightmare! trying to get this footage out. maybe i shouldve just gone with a mac, as my final cut system at work is way more fluid.

Anybody have any tips, solutions, suggestions or recommendation on other products that wont cause any more problems?

Thanks in advance.
Marc de Jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2010, 05:01 AM   #2
Regular Crew

Nevermind my last post.. operator error, lol. Apparantly Installing Premiere CS3 with cs4 already installed screwed something up... if anyone ever runs into this problem (unlikely) this page helped Error: "Encoding Failed. Could not read from the source" (Adobe Media Encoder CS4 on Windows) .. for now... lol.

although it still seems like i have run it as admin?
Marc de Jesus is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase