Public beta for CineForm Neo 5.2 - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old October 12th, 2010, 08:14 AM   #31
Wrangler

As David indicated in his post, open the zip file and make sure the exe within it is named with "277a" that includes the MXF timecode fix.
Pete Bauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2010, 04:27 PM   #32
Inner Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Newman View Post
Charles,

We can't product the green files here. As we not seeing anything like that, we may need to get support to do a remote session on you PC. It is likely an old registry preset we've long since forgotten. Friday is best as Jake is in the Solana Beach office with engineering.

As for "make proxy files from MOV files", unless the source was a CineForm file, it is not true proxy, just a small file. It is only a true proxy (in the CineForm sense) when the active metadata also crosses over.
David:

I had the same issue, and II sent you my files that were doing same thing, and the proxy file was made from the HD Link converted file, that was subsequently adjusted in First Light. I sent you all three files-- the original, the Cineform .avi, and the proxy, which exhibited the problem.
Old October 12th, 2010, 05:50 PM   #33
CTO, CineForm Inc.

Chris,

Yes, thank you. Unfortuantely they don;t do it here. The Proxy is green yes, but I can convert the source fine.

New idea!!! Export the .fdb for the source file (export sidecar) and email me that. There might be something in your database we're not expecting.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase