Stills rendered green at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old February 16th, 2006, 04:41 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Stills rendered green

Hello I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right forum. Some searches I've made show people have had problems with still rendering green, but I can't find anyone who's doing what I'm trying.

I have Premiere Pro 2 and I'm trying the demo version of Aspect HD.

I have made some stills that act as graduate filters which were created in photoshop elements using the HDV 1080i template with a transparent background. I did a graduate fill and saved the as PSD files.

In PPro's native HD mode, I can import and pull these stills onto video track 2, adjust their opacity and their position as required, then I render the project and they have the desired effect.

However, when I create a project using the Aspect HD 1440 x 1080 50i preset, capture and bring the footage onto track 1, and pull one of these stills onto track 2, I can still make adjustments and can see the effect OK on preview. But after I render, these overlays stills turn green.

I don't know if this is a Premiere or Aspect issue. If this has been discussed in another thread I'd be grateful for a link. I just don't know what keywords to use when searching

Thanks
Old March 4th, 2006, 11:26 PM   #2
Major Player

I am experiencing something similar...

David,

In a project I was working today (PPro 2.0 and AspectHD 4.0, 720P material) I was being forced to use too much the "Force Render" since I am experiencing green renditions when I am creating titles. Any idea of the problem? Any solution?

Thanks,

Luis Otero
Luis Otero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2006, 11:52 AM   #3
CTO, CineForm Inc.

What type if title? Please indicate how you created the title. I finding external graphics an internal titles are working fine in brief testing at home.
Old March 7th, 2006, 04:18 PM   #4
Major Player

Hi David,

They are just internal titles, created within Premiere Pro 2.

Luis
Old March 8th, 2006, 09:45 PM   #5
Major Player

Update?

David,

Any update on this matter?

TX,

Luis
Old March 8th, 2006, 10:06 PM   #6
CTO, CineForm Inc.

It didn't do on my initial tests so QA should look into it. Did you file a trouble ticket?

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase