PNY Quadro FX 1500 with BOB help at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old July 11th, 2007, 03:36 PM   #1
Regular Crew

PNY Quadro FX 1500 with BOB help

If anyone has experience with this card I could use some help with the correct setup. I have it setup to a LCD thru a DVI cable for the computer. This works fine. I'm trying to send the second output to a TV monitor thru the composite cable. I'm pretty sure this is a card setup issue with the overlay because I'm not having any video luck with Media Player or Win DVD as well as Premiere Pro. My only option for dual display with a TV is "Clone". I have the lastest drivers installed.
Tim Veal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2007, 04:09 PM   #2
Trustee

Tim,

Did you ever come to a solution for the problem?
Mark Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2007, 09:26 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Sort of. One of the problems was that I had downloaded the lastest drivers before installing. When I uninstalled those and reinstalled the ones that came with CD, even though they were listed as the same version, the CD loaded a slightly different version of the software. I was able to find the dual screen option. The Nvidia interface definitely isn't user friendly. But now somehow I have lost the letterboxing for output on my 4x3 monitor. I didn't want to try to fix that in fear of losing the output again. Also, an upgrade to a HD monitor of some kind is next so I'm not as bothered by it. Another interesting thing was that the delay to the second monitor is shorter when outputing through the RCAs to a TV vs the DVI to an LCD.
Tim Veal is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase