Footage please at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Convergent Design Odyssey
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Convergent Design Odyssey
...and other Convergent Design products.

Old October 15th, 2008, 06:41 AM   #1
Major Player

Footage please

Hey Guys.Followed this product very closely now for a while and am I am looking forward to seeing more footage from alpha testers or early adopters.Anyone willing to upload some high quality in the field files.Even short files would be great.By the way I am on a PC so as far as Mike has said,until MXF containers are integrated I cannot view the files straight off the XDR yet.Hope it's not too much to ask.Henry
Henry Olonga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2008, 09:51 AM   #2
Convergent Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Olonga View Post
Hey Guys.Followed this product very closely now for a while and am I am looking forward to seeing more footage from alpha testers or early adopters.Anyone willing to upload some high quality in the field files.Even short files would be great.By the way I am on a PC so as far as Mike has said,until MXF containers are integrated I cannot view the files straight off the XDR yet.Hope it's not too much to ask.Henry
Hi Henry-
I am working on a method to upload files to a streaming site. I should have the details worked out in a few days.
Old October 15th, 2008, 04:39 PM   #3
Major Player

Awesome

Thanks Mike.I am also wondering how long it would take to receive a flash XDR if ordered today.Of course I am still holding out on Nanoflash but I am setting deadlines now.Looking forward to the footage.If bandwidth is an issue may I suggest using Vuze or Vimeo.Best wishes.Henry
Henry Olonga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2008, 08:44 AM   #4
Convergent Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Olonga View Post
Thanks Mike.I am also wondering how long it would take to receive a flash XDR if ordered today.Of course I am still holding out on Nanoflash but I am setting deadlines now.Looking forward to the footage.If bandwidth is an issue may I suggest using Vuze or Vimeo.Best wishes.Henry
Hi Henry-
I would guess mid to late November for delivery, assuming our manufacturer meets our requested production schedule. We boosted the schedule significantly to try and reduce our backlog.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Convergent Design Odyssey