Pause button at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Convergent Design Odyssey
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Convergent Design Odyssey
...and other Convergent Design products.

Old December 11th, 2009, 03:26 PM   #1
Major Player

Pause button

Hello Dan and Mike,
Just wondering if would be possible to implement a pause button into nanoFlash? I played material directly from nanoFlash and I could control only start/stop/rewind/forward options. Particularly difficult if you wanna stop on a certain frame. Just wonder if the recording button could be translated into pause function in play mode, or is too match of a trouble!?! Maybe is just a firmware solution/reassigning....
Thank you
Luben Izov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2009, 05:03 PM   #2
Convergent Design

nanoFlash Pause

Hi Luben-
Just tap the play button during playback for Pause. If you tap a second time then the video playback will resume. Also, you can use the right and left arrows to advance/backup from file to file during playback. If you hold down the Play button, the playback speed will increase to 2X and then 4X.

I think this feature has been available in the last few firmware updates, but just to be sure, check that your nanoFlash has version 1.1.154 (in the about menu). You can download the latest firmware from our website.

Best-
Old December 11th, 2009, 05:10 PM   #3
Major Player

Thank you Mike! Thats great... I didn't know that its available as an option. Yes, I have the latest firmware and I'll enjoy that feature... Thank you
Luben Izov is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Convergent Design Odyssey