Nano Flash For Full Length Future Film at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Convergent Design Odyssey

Convergent Design Odyssey
...and other Convergent Design products.

Old February 13th, 2010, 05:13 PM   #1
New Boot

Nano Flash For Full Length Future Film

I got Nano Flash and using it with EX1, Letus Ultimate and Carl Zeis Lenses. it is Amazing have this option for Movie Making. I using 280 MB Iframe and For Color Correction it is Great Possibility. Sorry For My English Guys But Nano Flash Is Fantastic. David Imedashvili From Georgia, Tbilisi. this my movie's web site. ??????? ?????? and this is link where you can see pictures from set. I will share some cuts from movie when it will be done. Thank You. Best Regards David Imedashvili.
David Imedashvili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2010, 07:33 PM   #2
Major Player

Data Rate... high, higher!

I am not a movie maker, but glad that the nano is working out for you. I have not run the most exhaustive tests, but you may be safe in lowering the data rate a bit to save storage and reduce card changes. I know that 100 is the sweet spot for size versus quality for us TV folks... maybe someone here can speak to theatrical release data rates they have used.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Convergent Design Odyssey