Adobe Says Premiere CS 5 Sound To Be Fixed! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Convergent Design Odyssey
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Convergent Design Odyssey
...and other Convergent Design products.

Old July 11th, 2010, 07:20 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Adobe Says Premiere CS 5 Sound To Be Fixed!

Adobe employee has just posted that next update of Premiere CS5 will include fix for messed up nanoFlash files! No date or any estimate or hint as to when this might be effected.

I know, I have toooooo many posts here already, but I thought this imnportant enough to post anew, as a headline.

I will hopefully stop after this, except when and if I find out more about nano files and Cineform.

Just now posted by an Adobe employee on the Adobe CS5 board, Adobe HAS fixed the audio issue, and it will be released with the next update! Please see post of dhelmly toward end of thread as of today:
Adobe Forums: CS5 - When Capable for nanoFlash Sound...

Also, see helpful response just posted on same thread at Adobe CS5 Premiere, a fellow indicates minor problem with audio using nano I-Frame in CS5 - audio consistantly off by 5 frames in one channel, and can therefore be eixed en masse, and easily slipped!
William Urschel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2010, 04:32 AM   #2
Regular Crew

It is fixed - will be in next update

From what I read in the post from one of the Adobe employees is that the issue is fixed and will be in the next update, along with a few other "goodies". I am happy to hear that and I can't wait.
Roman
Roman Stikel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2010, 10:13 AM   #3
Convergent Design

nanoFlash and CS5...Happy Together

Hi Roman, William-
I can also confirm that the next release of CS5 has the audio fix for nanoFlash. Adobe has two nanoFlash units for compatibility testing. We're in contact with David Helmly on a regular basis regarding any issues.

I don't have an exact release date, but it is expected very soon.

Best-

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Convergent Design Odyssey