Set Global Output Mode in obsolete Version... at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > 3D Stereoscopic Production & Delivery > Dashwood Cinema Solutions
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Old September 16th, 2013, 11:12 AM   #1
Tourist

Set Global Output Mode in obsolete Version...

Hello,
after updating Stereo3D Toolbox LE I donīt have the option to "Set As Global Output Mode" or choose the output Mode in the new version.
In the onscreen-menu I can deselect "Use Global Output Mode", then choose a different output and click the "Set Now" button - but it doesnīt have any effect on other clips, although they have the "Use Global Output Mode" box checked.
If I use the old one (it says obsolete...) it is still there and works - should I use that or is there anything I miss?
Thanks,
Claudius
Claudius Grimme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #2
Wrangler

Re: Set Global Output Mode in obsolete Version...

Hi Claudius

Is it possible your other clips have already rendered (don't have a orange bar above the clips?) We recommend turning off background rendering when working with the global mode workflow so you can render when you are ready.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > 3D Stereoscopic Production & Delivery > Dashwood Cinema Solutions