Templates/tutorials for fast sports at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Digital Compositing and Effects
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Digital Compositing and Effects
After Effects, Shake and everything else.

Old July 27th, 2017, 10:14 AM   #1
Trustee

Templates/tutorials for fast sports

Hi guys,

I´ve just started working for a company that covers a lot of marathons. The production value really leaves a lot to be desired but I HAVE to work with what they give me. The last marathon was shot with an amateur camera man with an a6300 and I was caught off guard when I was asked to shoot some stuff my self with my cellphone!!! And I ended up HAVING to use A LOT of the cellphone footage because I needed the extra shots for a dynamic editing. The videos have to end up with around 1min and half and they need to be dynamic, but I want MORE than just that. I want them to look good and professional, and not like they were made up of shots taken by crowd members. Until I can convience the company to invest in having 2 or 3 PRO camera man I will end up with mostly crappy footage and the only way I can KIND of fix it up a little bit is with some really good looking motion graphics. I´ve worked with After FX like 15 years ago and I´m very slowly learning the ropes again, but I need to be able to do some "fancy" work on these videos FAST! Does anyone know where I can find some editable templates I can use? Also, some tutorials would be nice.

Here is EXACTLY what I´m looking for so you guys can be more precise:

These could maybe be usefull but the first 2 ones are REALLY what I´m looking for:

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Digital Compositing and Effects