Eazy Dolly at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Dolly / Track / Cable

Old February 14th, 2009, 09:28 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Eazy Dolly

Found this little rig in a demo video on Viemo, we got one and are very impressed with the vaule for the dollar. The manufacturer ask me to put a little video of some shots we've done with it for him. So I thought I would share it here for other's reference. I have no afflication with Eazy Dolly, just a satisfied customer!

Eazy Dolly Test Shots Reel on Vimeo
Curtis Edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2009, 10:19 PM   #2
Major Player

nice test shots, love the acoustic guitar slides mated to the headbanging rockers. Would be nice to see the rig. Maybe next time you could do a few cutaways so we could see how you are setup too. Thanks for sharing!
Old February 15th, 2009, 07:52 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Daugherty View Post
nice test shots, love the acoustic guitar slides mated to the headbanging rockers. Would be nice to see the rig. Maybe next time you could do a few cutaways so we could see how you are setup too. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Brian yeah I got a kick out of matching the boys to that mellow trackl lol....

I don't really have any footage of us setting it up, but there is an Awesome video on their web site that does it better than I could anyway. http://www.eazydolly.com

This was spur of the moment, I was emailing with the owner and he just said post me some shots you've done so far, so there it is....

Thanks for the comments!

Last edited by Curtis Edwards; February 15th, 2009 at 06:26 PM.
Curtis Edwards is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Dolly / Track / Cable