Get famouser... Give me photos for the new DVC website! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

The DV Challenge
An organized theme-based competition where Content is King!

Old September 15th, 2007, 11:13 AM   #1
Wrangler

Get famouser... Give me photos for the new DVC website!

As you know, there is a new DVC website in the works. I'm looking for photos to use in it in the following categories:

Crew at work (not just standing around, but setting lights, holding boom mics, operating cameras, etc...)

Promotional shots of your cast/interesting stills/screen caps.

Artistic photos of your camera rigs.

Please send them to thedvchallenge@gmail.com
Ask questions here!

Thanks!
Old September 17th, 2007, 02:53 AM   #2
Major Player

Just a couple of questions, if I may:

Is it a problem if we don't have many shots? I don't have photos that fit each of the three categories, but there are one or two for each of my entries that look kind of nice.

Further, do you want only stills that encompass footage used in the films? Sounds stupid when I say it like that, but I have a pair of pictures of myself setting up a shot that ultimately ended up getting cut. That's undesirable, yes?

Last but not least, how do you want the files? Raw JPEGs, straight out of the camera (renamed, of course), or resized to some dimension and compressed?
Robert Martens is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge