DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   The DV Challenge (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dv-challenge/)
-   -   The DV Challenge #10 SIGN UP THREAD (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dv-challenge/104478-dv-challenge-10-sign-up-thread.html)

Bradley L Marlow October 12th, 2007 12:42 AM

What the...?

Hmmm. For some reason I was NOT notified of this friendly competition. I THOUGHT I was in the loop. Guess not.

Wally?! Hand me those gloves. Yes. That chainsaw too. Yes...you can pop the plastic bubbles now.

$#@$^&**(())_)^&$@#@^$*)_()!!

That was a bit messy.

I'm in.

Lorinda Norton October 12th, 2007 02:57 AM

If that shot about the loop was fired in the direction of Spudville, all I can say is….”Oops!” Maybe I’d better rattle Michael’s cage-- don’t want to be picking buckshot out of both sides… :)

Bradley L Marlow October 15th, 2007 10:26 AM

Did that shot land in Spudville? I'm sorry, I was aiming for Canada. :)

Harry Hannigan October 15th, 2007 07:25 PM

I'm in. I just joined the forum not too long ago to steal all your fantastic presets, but I am looking forward to people outside my immediate family seeing my short films.

Bradley L Marlow October 15th, 2007 09:03 PM

Welcome aboard Harry. I'm sure you will love this competition. It is the best online competition in the world!

Bruce Foreman October 16th, 2007 12:45 AM

I'm in for another round.

Eric Emerick October 16th, 2007 03:08 PM

Just took 3rd place out of 4 entrants in a recent local competition, we were HACKED to pieces in a DRACONIAN manner, and the BLOOD is flowing red. So REVENGE is on our minds! We would love to join the fun, and possibly heal the WOUNDS. Thanks.

Richard Grebby October 17th, 2007 04:49 AM

im in, hopefully wont be ill this time

Mitchell Stookey October 17th, 2007 01:19 PM

This is honestly suicide, but I am signing up. I don't know where I will possibly find the time to complete a DVC entry, but how can I resist? I have to defend the title! If the theme is in fact scary, there's nothing scarier than the amount of homework I have to do, so maybe I'll be set!

Meryem Ersoz October 17th, 2007 01:23 PM

dylan is just evil enough to toss us a theme like "fairies and rainbows" after all these promises of a horrorfest...then my zombie army will have to be converted to fairytopia...

now that's a scary thought!

Andrew Dryden October 17th, 2007 03:07 PM

I'm in...and I have the fear of the possible wall of shame for the second straight time to motivate me...

Jonathan Jones October 17th, 2007 05:00 PM

I'm a little bummed...

I can't sign up for this one. I was looking forward to keeping up forward momentum after getting back on the horse with DVC#9, but shortly after that my 4-year-old was diagnosed with a tumor and dealing with that took precedence over the last couple of months.

Surgery was two weeks ago and she is almost finished with a full recovery and a very positive prognosis from this point onward, but I wanted to wait till the last available minute to make a decision to compete this time around.

Unfortunately, my obligations had to take a back seat these last few months and in taking the next month to play 'catchup', I am certain I won't be able to spare even a couple of days to hobble together a viable submission for DVC#10.

I'll be watching the submission swith interest and am very much looking forward to being entertained.

And, of course, I'll be looking forward to trying my hand once again this holiday season for DVC#11.

-Jon

Benjamin Durin October 17th, 2007 07:43 PM

I don't have time for this one but I can't resist signing up.

Joey Taylor October 20th, 2007 12:03 AM

I don't know if I'll have time, but I better sign up either way! I hope it's okay even though the theme has been announced.