Submission List DVC 20 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge

The DV Challenge
An organized theme-based competition where Content is King!

Old June 6th, 2011, 09:18 AM   #1
Wrangler

Submission List DVC 20

We got nine videos, which isn't too bad at all! Nice work, guys. If you submitted one but haven't received confirmation from us let us know ASAP.

Tomorrow we'll start showing the videos in the order they were received. Dylan likes to stagger them so that filmmakers get more of your time on feedback; therefore, we will draw out this round over the next three days--3 per day. After that, those of you who submitted a video will get to judge them to see who wins the prize!

If you don't mind waiting until the night before your video is posted to put up your feedback thread it would be much appreciated. :)

Submissions:
Chris Barcellos
George Williams
Andris Krastins
Henry Williams
Jeremy Doyle
Jay Kavi
Dick Mays
Bill Thesken
Gerald O'Connor
Lorinda Norton
Old June 6th, 2011, 11:33 AM   #2
Regular Crew

Re: Submission List DVC 20

Splendid. Forgive my ignorance/noobiness; but is that list in the order they were received (essentially, should I create a feedback thread tonight)? Also, just to check - do I need to explain/talk about the film at the start of the feedback thing? Or do I just sit back and hope there aren't too many death-threats? ;-)
George Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2011, 11:46 AM   #3
Major Player

I count ten entries. Looks like you kept your streak of 20 straight DVC enties intact Lorinda!
Dick Mays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2011, 11:46 AM   #4
Wrangler

Yes, George, that is the order so you are welcome to post your feedback thread tonight in the Feedback subforum. What you include is entirely up to you! Some folks write a book, others say very little.

Thanks to you, Dick, I stayed off the wall! It's not much but it's there. :)

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge