DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   DV Info Net Announcements (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dv-info-net-announcements/)
-   -   Any site / server problems -- post here. (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dv-info-net-announcements/137013-any-site-server-problems-post-here.html)

Adiwinata Liem February 23rd, 2009 07:36 PM

Error when posting

Hi,

I'm a newbie here. I've been trying to make my first post but so far I always got this error message:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4194304 bytes) in /export/sites/dvinfo.net/docs/conf/includes/functions_search.php on line 197

Am I doing something wrong here?

Bill Ravens March 13th, 2009 06:54 AM

wow, since last nite, DVINFO has become excrutiatingly slow to load. Am I the only one seeing this?

Ervin Farkas March 13th, 2009 07:08 AM

Same here

Takes a minute and a half !!! just to load the page on my corporate LAN.

Chris Hurd March 13th, 2009 07:30 AM

You're not the only ones... stand by.

Bryan Daugherty March 13th, 2009 07:31 AM

I have had issues with DVi most of the week. Very slow loads and even a few times it would not load at all. Hope it gets back up to speed soon.

Chris Hurd March 13th, 2009 06:12 PM

Our glitch from this morning has been fixed and we're taking steps to prevent it from happening again. Apologies for the hang-time... we're back to normal now, hopefully.

Tripp Woelfel March 15th, 2009 08:09 AM

I'm still experiencing the problem with loading. I've been on several computers and it happens on each of them. I'm using Firefox.

Pete Bauer March 15th, 2009 09:24 AM

Working fine for me this AM on IE7...no repeat of Friday the 13th.

Ervin Farkas March 15th, 2009 10:41 AM

Fair enough here as well, also on IE7; still slower than other sites.

Jeff Harper March 15th, 2009 11:26 PM

Chris, you seemed to have fixed something, I had a rough few days with the site but all seems well now. Thank you.

Boyd Ostroff March 17th, 2009 12:04 PM

Experiencing some slowness just now - 2:01 PM EDT. Clicking on any DVinfo links stalled for over 30 seconds while loading the page. Meanwhile, all the other sites I tried are opening as usual.

Jeff Harper March 17th, 2009 11:36 PM

Yeah, it has gone back to being a little slow. Especially for posting...it is intermittent though...

Boyd Ostroff March 18th, 2009 12:11 PM

Is there something special about 2:00 PM? :-) Today I am seeing the same thing at 2:09. It was fine around 11:00 AM when I was posting something.

Chris Soucy March 24th, 2009 12:49 AM

Hey, Chris H............

and all co - workers.

I LIKE the new layout.

What an improvement!

Well done to all concerned, quite a reorganisation and briliantly thought out to boot.

This site just keeps going from strength to strength.

CS

Matt Vanecek April 20th, 2009 07:54 PM

Slow-n-Spotty, Service Unavailable

I keep getting this message, in FireFox:

503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.

Sometimes when bumping up to another forum, sometimes when posting, and other times it all works beautifully. When it happens while posting, I'll have a copy/paste of my post, and check the forum--usually my post has posted successfully.

Happens both at work and at home--different computers, different networks, etc. It's fairly recent, too--most noticeable after the recent housekeeping.

Something ain't right, I tell ya...

Thanks,
Matt