DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   The DVC / UWOL Charity Challenge (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dvc-uwol-charity-challenge/)
-   -   2010 DVC/UWOL Charity Challenge - Sign Up! (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dvc-uwol-charity-challenge/488317-2010-dvc-uwol-charity-challenge-sign-up.html)

Mugurel Dragusin December 5th, 2010 11:38 AM

I am in, of course!

David Cummings December 5th, 2010 04:47 PM

sign me up!

Clint Harmon December 6th, 2010 01:15 PM

I will join in on this one. Hopefully I will be able to spend more then 5 hours on it this time.

Dylan Couper December 6th, 2010 10:01 PM

I am IN...

...and this time I MEAN IT!

Graeme Hay December 7th, 2010 02:00 AM

I'm In Too

Last Year was fun, so I'm going to try again this year!

Charles Dasher December 7th, 2010 08:19 AM

A first time for everything. Happy holidays!

Craig Bellaire December 7th, 2010 05:32 PM

wildlife

Does that include children? 8^)

Kris Holodak December 8th, 2010 09:00 AM

Believe it or not I'll be less busy during this challenge than I was for the last one, and I might even be able to corral my nieces and nephews into helping me out so Blue won't have to be my only star.

Kevin Railsback December 8th, 2010 05:26 PM

Have a super full plate right now but I'll sign up just in case something opens up to give me time to work on this.

Alan Emery December 8th, 2010 06:52 PM

Count me in for this one!

Bruce Foreman December 8th, 2010 08:57 PM

Sign me up for this one, too.

Pete Bauer December 8th, 2010 11:10 PM

Ok, I've been arm-twisted into it. I'm in.

Lorinda Norton December 8th, 2010 11:26 PM

LOL! Wish I had more time...this arm-twisting is getting kind of fun. :) Welcome back, Pete! We haven't seen you since something like DVC 3. Let the fun begin...

Glad to see everyone else who has signed up during this busy season! Theme announcement TOMORROW. Still time to sign up!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trond Saetre (Post 1595116)
Lorinda, "cold" is not a valid excuse for not trying a nature film. ;)

Here's an idea, Trond, how about we swap--you do a narrative film and I'll get out there in the cold! :)

Trond Saetre December 9th, 2010 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorinda Norton (Post 1596538)
Here's an idea, Trond, how about we swap--you do a narrative film and I'll get out there in the cold! :)

When will I learn to keep my mouth shut and just go out in the cold to film... :)
Can't promise any narrative, but it could be fun to try it out once. Never done that before.
Now the charity question is, how do I get the wildlife to talk, haha?

Meryem Ersoz December 9th, 2010 01:49 PM

wow, so if we don't don't finish, it is the double whammy of shame...the sharkbait wall of shame!

I'm gonna see what I can shoot in one day with my Flip, so I'm in -- barely, but in. I have a new dog and a new cat, so I'm sure I can do something holiday-festive. Fake reindeer antlers and santa hats for everyone!

I forgot how exciting it was to sign up for one of these.