Invalid video asset, dvd sp2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > DVD Authoring

Old October 7th, 2008, 01:15 AM   #1
Tourist

Invalid video asset, dvd sp2

I've exported a self-contained Quicktime movie with chapter markers from fcp 4.1 and subsequently imported it into DVD Studio Pro 2 for authoring. It formats with no problem but stops in the build process giving me the error message "invalid video asset".

I've googled the problem and followed some suggestions, like trashing PAR folders and reference files of the project and starting anew, but to no avail. After hours of formatting I get the same message again. It's a 45 min movie, hence the process is quite long on my Powerbook G4 1.67, 1.5 gb ram, OSX 10.3.9.

Has anyone come across this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Magnus
Magnus Monfeldt is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > DVD Authoring