Easy & free sw to create menus for dvds at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > DVD Authoring
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Old December 1st, 2009, 12:09 PM   #1
Trustee

Easy & free sw to create menus for dvds

Hola guys, i m far away from my land....i wanted to know if there's something free to create good dvd with menus...
Thx a lot
Marcus Martell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2009, 10:45 PM   #2
Trustee

Truly... no. The cheapest thing I can think of is Nero which is US$79-99 depending upon whether it's on sale or not. The interface and the workflow are a bit of a hash but it does work.

I also recall seeing a DVD authoring tool from the author of TMPGEnc but didn't spend any time with it. I don't think it was too expensive and would probably be a better choice than Nero.

There are a ton of inexpensive tools out there but I don't know of any free ones. You might want to check download.com
Tripp Woelfel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2009, 02:03 PM   #3
Major Player

videohelp.com is the place to look for anything video related.
Authoring (DVD) - Video software and downloads - VideoHelp.com

There are a few free authoring softwares on that list, but don't hold your breath for something as powerful as Encore and the likes...

DVD Architect Studio from Sony at 40$ seems like a pretty good deal, and has a free trial download.
Jon Shohet is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > DVD Authoring