DVD publishing/packaging solutions for Mac at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > DVD Authoring

Old September 6th, 2011, 10:18 AM   #1
Tourist

DVD publishing/packaging solutions for Mac

Hi Everyone,

I'm really struggling with finding the right fit for my company when it comes to disc publishing options that do a good job on print quality, work well with Mac computers (software, drivers, etc.) and are reasonably priced.

It boggles my mind how hard this process has been for me. Please tell me someone has a good solution!

An aside, I don't necessarily need to be able to burn discs with the publisher and it doesn't necessarily need to burn BluRays.

Thanks for any input!

--Adam
Adam Gilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2011, 05:56 PM   #2
Tourist

Re: DVD publishing/packaging solutions for Mac

Adam: I hope you receive some replies on this. I found your question because I have distribution problems, myself. I have been at this (XDCAM-HD) thing a few years and never would have thought exporting would be such a big deal. I have used FCP and Premiere. Putting a standard definition disc in the subjects hands is not the problem.
Edward Shaw is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > DVD Authoring