Urgent DVD authouring... at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > DVD Authoring

Old December 10th, 2006, 05:55 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Urgent DVD authouring...

tutorials. does anyone have links to basic authoring? im using encore and i dont have the time to search for tutorials and when i have it hasnt been what ive been looking for.

Also what i want to do is have one main screen that has 3-4 buttons to click and play 4 different files. is this difficult to do? thanks in advance.

Liam
Old December 11th, 2006, 12:42 AM   #2
Trustee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam Carlin
Also what i want to do is have one main screen that has 3-4 buttons to click and play 4 different files. is this difficult to do? thanks in advance.

Liam
No, it's not difficult to do at all. In fact, you don't even really need a tutorial as the manual should be all you need. Encore DVD comes bundled with menu templates that should help get you started in no time. I can't give you exact directions right now as my video computer is down, but it's not hard. Check the Encore DVD manual. In fact, I think there may be a quick start tutorial in the front.
Christopher Lefchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2006, 03:20 AM   #3
Major Player

Take a look at this one.

http://www.wrigleyvideo.com/videotut...tut_encore.htm
Lloyd Coleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2006, 03:58 AM   #4
Regular Crew

Thanks

Thanks for the help and the link guys. it was a really helpful tutorial and i got it authoured first try without having to revisit it and start again. thanks for that :-)

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > DVD Authoring