all 7d highlights // jc plus esther at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery

EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery
Post your EOS M / 60D / 7D / Rebel clips here... Vimeo and YouTube links will automatically embed a player right in the post.

Old September 15th, 2009, 02:12 PM   #1
all 7d highlights // jc plus esther
Shaun Conner Shaun Conner is offline September 15th, 2009, 02:12 PM

This was posted by Patrick Moreau on the wedding section of this site. This camera looks great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Moreau View Post
this was entirely shot with the 7d. this will be our new main cam without a doubt. full frame is great, but the low light on this is amazing and the dof is more than enough (think red). the cropped sensor comes in handy more than it hurts, in our use so far.

more details about the couple and their story on our blog.

here is some shoot info:
// one cinematographer
// two Canon 7D cams
// four lenses; 50 f1.2, 24 f1.4, 100 macro f2.8, 70-200 f4 non-IS
// one tripod, one monopod, one cinevate pegasus heavy lifter (slider)
// audio was through a tascam and zoom h4n paired with sennheiser ew g2 wireless lavs
// no external lighting was utilized in any of the shots in the final piece. everything was working with what was there.

P.

vimeo jc plus esther // all 7d highlights on Vimeo
blog stillmotion photo + cinema blog // emotive art - canon 7d highlights // jc plus esther (trackback link to this post)

Shaun Conner
Regular Crew
Views: 1786
Old September 15th, 2009, 04:39 PM   #2
Major Player

Looks great on Vimeo but if you download it and look at it on your HD monitor, it is quite noisy in the dark area, and quite contrasty but I think I can flatten it out, hopefully because of a preproduction model and from Vimeo but if not I think I can live with the noise.
Old September 15th, 2009, 07:42 PM   #3
Contributor

Looked very nice to me. You said Tascam and H4N recorders. Which Tascam did you use?
Bill Pryor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2009, 07:38 PM   #4
Major Player

Pretty amazing work! Best video with the 7D yet I think! Great colors and composition, smooth camera moves, sharp lenses. Overall, AMAZING! Can't wait for mine to arrive.
Paul Frederick is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery