EOS 7D Wedding Film at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery

EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery
Post your EOS M / 60D / 7D / Rebel clips here... Vimeo and YouTube links will automatically embed a player right in the post.

Old October 26th, 2009, 09:49 PM   #1
EOS 7D Wedding Film
Ray Roman Ray Roman is offline October 26th, 2009, 09:49 PM

Had a great wedding this past weekend (even though it was like 40 degrees...which doesn't mix well with my Miami blood) in Big Canoe, Georgia. Check it out and feedback is always appreciated. Thanks everyone!!

Ray Roman Blog

Shoot Info:

Cameras: Shot primarily with the Canon 7Ds ..third camera at ceremony was 5D (converted to 24p in Compressor)
Lenses: Canon 70-200mm 2.8 w/ 1.4 extenders (Lethal Combination), 16-35mm 2.8, 200mm 2.8 ... Nikon mount Carl Zeiss lenses - 28mm 2.0, 50mm 1.4, 100mm 2.0 Makro
Toys: Steadicam Flyer LE, Cinevate (Pegasus) Slider w 3 foot rails

For those interested - The Canon 7D + 70-200mm 2.8 + 1.4 telephoto extender = 450mm 4.0 = SHA_WING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was my first shoot with the 7D and it is ROCK SOLID!! Have Fun!

Ray Roman

Ray Roman
New Boot
Views: 1792
Old October 26th, 2009, 10:07 PM   #2
Major Player

Ray,

That was FANTASTIC! I loved the cinematic feel, and your shots were all very solid and flowed really well. I felt completely immersed in that wedding, like I was right there. I also thought your Steadicam shots were great. Though I don't do wedding videos anymore, I was trained and spent a lot of time with Jeff Wright from Blue Skies Cinema and I always like to see what the event videographers are up to.
Craig Coston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2009, 11:11 PM   #3
New Boot

Thanks Craig!! Appreciate it!!

Ray R.
Ray Roman is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery