Rollerblading with a glidecam in Vancouver set to some Radiohead :) at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery

EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery
Post your EOS M / 60D / 7D / Rebel clips here... Vimeo and YouTube links will automatically embed a player right in the post.

Old November 22nd, 2009, 10:22 PM   #1
Rollerblading with a glidecam in Vancouver set to some Radiohead :)
Brandon Moza Brandon Moza is offline November 22nd, 2009, 10:22 PM

Was in Vancouver for a few days and spent some time testing out the video mode of my 7d. All random stuff, no theme or story; just cut to music.

Equipment used: 7D w/ 17-55mm 2.8IS, Glidecam HD-2000, and.......rollerblades :)

Color Correction was done in Color and I used the "super-flat" custom profile to help increase the dynamic range for post. 100% 720p 60.

I included a bunch of clips featuring moire to demonstrate what you can/can't get away with when shooting deep focus shots. Thanks for watching!

Music: Radiohead - Go Slowly

Brandon Moza
Tourist
Views: 1836
Old November 23rd, 2009, 01:29 AM   #2
Regular Crew

loved it. favorite part, running up 2 the doves in slow mo. That and the Canadian Flag, of course. :-)
Pat Munoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2009, 02:11 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Wow. Nice footage. You're making a strong argument for me to buy one. Didn't see much of this moire you speak of. A little bit on a grate in the background of one shot. The escalator step didn't seem to have any, strangely.
Justin Kuhn is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery