First T2i Shoot - "Dinner Time" at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery

EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery
Post your EOS M / 60D / 7D / Rebel clips here... Vimeo and YouTube links will automatically embed a player right in the post.

Old March 8th, 2010, 04:52 AM   #1
First T2i Shoot - "Dinner Time"
Brandon Paschal Brandon Paschal is offline March 8th, 2010, 04:52 AM

I just opened my T2i and shot the first thing I could - "Dinner Time." After researching here at dvinfo, I figured I'd be remiss if I didn't share my first shoot. Thanks to all those who continue to provide insight.

I'm an owner of XH-A1s and had gone down the path of the Cinevate 35mm adapter, with which I was certainly impressed. However, It can just be cumbersome in situations where I'd like to just shoot - and without the light requirements (let alone carrying all of that around). I previously owned a Nikon D60 so that was the extent of my familiarity with DSLRs. I've added the T2i and tried the workflow and based on the results, it's certainly a winner in my book! Maybe this will help someone considering jumping in with both feet - I'm glad I did!

Technical Specs:
First footage with the Canon T2i.
Ambient light, No color correction
Resolution: 720p 60, Maximum ISO used = 1600
Lens = Canon EF-S f/2.8 17-55mm
Stability: Handheld w/ z-Finder

Brandon Paschal
Regular Crew
Views: 2803
Old July 9th, 2010, 05:55 AM   #2
Major Player

EEEW! :) The kid is a cutie but man, all that food all over the place lol :)

I pity my mom as she probably had to bare with me through similar ... acting :)

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery