Run To You - Canon T2i and Sony EX1 Music Video at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery

EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery
Post your EOS M / 60D / 7D / Rebel clips here... Vimeo and YouTube links will automatically embed a player right in the post.

Old June 1st, 2010, 10:48 PM   #1
Run To You - Canon T2i and Sony EX1 Music Video
Jarod O'Flaherty Jarod O'Flaherty is offline June 1st, 2010, 10:48 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vquMnlkE-U4

Jarod O'Flaherty
New Boot
Views: 2744
Old June 2nd, 2010, 07:42 AM   #2
New Boot

If I can answer any questions about the camera(s), techniques, equipment, or anything else...I'd be glad to help.
Jarod O'Flaherty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2010, 10:02 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Seems like you had access to quite a bit of good equipment. What brand of hardware did you use (jibs/cranes/etc)?

One criticism I have from watching it is that the color grading seems to be pretty inconsistent. There are several places, but the one that stands out is when the girl in the pink shirt enters the mans office and he checks her out as she leaves. The color is blown out badly in the first part and then much more subtle and graded completely differently in the second part.

Very well cut together though, nice job!
Aaron Dunlap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2010, 10:47 AM   #4
Major Player

I'm not really into religious music videos, but this was very nicely put together! I kinda got the gist of the story in the first 30 secs, but with all of the different characters involved, it kept me watching!

How long did the shoot take? Who came up with the concept? And, yes, what gear did you use?
Bob Krieger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2010, 06:29 AM   #5
New Boot

Thanks for the feedback guys. Always helps to hear from others on the outside. I'd be very interested to hear what other parts stood out as having poor color correction. I'm colorblind so I've gotta learn a technique for handling this sort of thing. I think a big part of it was the difference between the two camera and trying to make them match.

The primary supports I used were a "CobraCrane II w/Ext. Kit II" and a RedRockMicro Shoulder Mount. We also used a DIY dolly on PVC pipes for a couple of the shots. The story/idea were mine and we filmed over 3 days...primarily because of the various locations and actor availability. Everyone involved, including myself and the actors/actresses, were novices with no formal training.
Jarod O'Flaherty is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery