Bless My Soul at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery
Post your EOS M / 60D / 7D / Rebel clips here... Vimeo and YouTube links will automatically embed a player right in the post.

Old December 6th, 2010, 11:19 AM   #1
Bless My Soul
Zack Whittington Zack Whittington is offline December 6th, 2010, 11:19 AM

My roommate Charles wrote this song. I shot it on my 7d, and recorded with my new H4n, and edited it in garageband. Then, synced up the audio in FCP. I had a little trouble when I was visually trying to sync up the audio on the 7d, with the H4n. It would'nt line up exactly.
Also, I did two other takes of this song to cut in more shots, but BOTH of those files became corrupted and can't be played back. First time dealing with that.
Anywho, this was just for fun, and first experiment with the H4n. Love it.

Any thoughts on the syncing, or corrupt file issue are welcome.

Zack Whittington
New Boot
Views: 2548
Old December 6th, 2010, 03:32 PM   #2
Major Player

If you're going to shoot with DSLRs and edit in FCP then PluralEyes is required, IMO.

Singular Software - PluralEyes

It's a godsend.

Cool video!
Bryan McCullough is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery