Flamenco Dance Promo at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery

EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery
Post your EOS M / 60D / 7D / Rebel clips here... Vimeo and YouTube links will automatically embed a player right in the post.

Old January 19th, 2011, 02:33 PM   #1
Flamenco Dance Promo
Kevin Pineda Kevin Pineda is offline January 19th, 2011, 02:33 PM

This was a quick shoot we did promoting our friend, who is a great flamenco dancer in Spain. Pulling focus was obviously a difficult task due to the fast movements lol

Kevin Pineda
Regular Crew
Views: 3304
Old January 19th, 2011, 02:57 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Ola,very nice and particulary the beginning title with lens flare, wich program u use for the Title?And also the time remapping, wich shooting (720) and in wich way you made the time remapping?
Thangs and big compliment for the nice Promo!!
Gianni
Gianni Paolella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2011, 03:02 PM   #3
Inner Circle

Nice! What shutter speed and tools did you use for slow motion?
Old January 19th, 2011, 03:25 PM   #4
Regular Crew

The titles were created in 3d then brought into after fx for color correction, lens flare and smoke elements. Then one last color grade layer was added to bring it all together.

This was shot obviously at 720p, ISO of 400, shutter at 1/210 and fstop of 1.2 using the canon 50mm 1.2 lens. These settings were perfect while using twixtor for the slow motion and time re-mapping.

Thanks for the compliments!
Kevin Pineda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2011, 02:44 AM   #5
Regular Crew

Thanks my Friend,
could u excplane how do u use Twixtor ine the best way with the t2i files.It's fantastic the time remapping....do u use it in Premiere or After effect?
Old January 20th, 2011, 11:50 AM   #6
Regular Crew

I always convert the files to a friendly format using neoscene then import those files into after fx. For twixtor its just trial and error, i normally have a 10 frame interval between the normal speed to slow motion and another 10 frames when going back from slow motion to normal speed. This was its not just a sudden jolt switching between the speeds, its more fluid.

Another thing is I find the area of the clip I want to re-map and cut the clip down to just that area. This way its easier to edit and render (faster). I use twixtor in after fx then render out uncompressed for edit in premiere or vegas.
Kevin Pineda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2011, 07:17 AM   #7
Regular Crew

Thanks Kevin, I try a lot of time to use Twxtor but I can't have the same result you have.
Can yu please explane mestep by step also using Neoscene how you have this fantastic result, staring from a 550D shooting,in Pal and not 60p?
Old March 25th, 2011, 07:48 AM   #8
Regular Crew

Re: Flamenco Dance Promo

Super!!!!
Congratulations....
Giannis Pass is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery