First 7d Wedding at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery

EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery
Post your EOS M / 60D / 7D / Rebel clips here... Vimeo and YouTube links will automatically embed a player right in the post.

Old May 30th, 2011, 08:59 AM   #1
First 7d Wedding
Jeffrey Kauffman Jeffrey Kauffman is offline May 30th, 2011, 08:59 AM

Hey guys. I'm posting our first wedding with DSLR and wanted to get your input, critiques, etc....I know I have a lot to improve on and that's why I love reading this forum to learn from the best. Thanks!

Jeffrey Kauffman
Regular Crew
Views: 3447
Old June 2nd, 2011, 04:59 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Re: First 7d Wedding

Sorry. The other link was wrong. Here it is. Where can I make improvements?
Old June 11th, 2011, 08:26 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Improvement: stop showing objects.
Keith Forman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2011, 10:59 AM   #4
Major Player

Jeffrey, nice work, good selection of shots, well put together. I enjoyed it, and I am sure the couple will. I tried DSLRs for a few months, found them ideal as B cams, infills, cutaways etc. But no way could one replace my EX1 as A cam.

Keith. I dont understand the "stop showing objects" comment. We all have different styles, didnt see any over use of any shots. I guess we all look at things differentely.
Old June 11th, 2011, 12:16 PM   #5
Major Player

First, I think the couple will love it. But you asked for input, critiques, etc. I think the shots were good being your fist wedding with the 7D. The shot of the cake was to long. I think you were trying to kill time with it. The major thing that I would correct is the audio ducking. You cut out to soon on some and went out completely on others. Also you need to work on your slider work, try getting it smoother. Colin, I think you would love the FS100. I just got mine and love it. You get the look of DLSR without the bad. That's it for me.

Dan
Dan Asseff is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD > EOS Crop Sensor (APS-C) Sample Clips Gallery