Really Good Eggnog at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Full Frame for HD > EOS Full Frame Sample Clips Gallery

EOS Full Frame Sample Clips Gallery
Post your 1D / 5D / 6D clips here... Vimeo links will automatically embed a player right in the post.

Old December 13th, 2009, 02:01 PM   #1
Really Good Eggnog
Sterling Youngman Sterling Youngman is offline December 13th, 2009, 02:01 PM

If you saw my last video, you know I make stupid/silly shorts. This one is completely whacked! It's not my concept.

The entire thing was shot hand held at ASA 800. I wanted to put an old grainy, scratch film look on it, but the guy who came up with the idea wanted to keep the super high contrast, saturated look.

You can see a 4 second clip on my Vimeo page with the beginnings of the old time look.

Here's the finished clip. Oh... I no it's not gorgeous. It's not supposed to be. key words: CHEESE BALL

Sterling Youngman
Regular Crew
Views: 1136

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Full Frame for HD > EOS Full Frame Sample Clips Gallery