5D shot in Iceland at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Full Frame for HD > EOS Full Frame Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

EOS Full Frame Sample Clips Gallery
Post your 1D / 5D / 6D clips here... Vimeo links will automatically embed a player right in the post.

Old October 23rd, 2010, 01:32 PM   #1
5D shot in Iceland
Anton Chernenko Anton Chernenko is offline October 23rd, 2010, 01:32 PM

Please, check this out
Used canon 24-105, Sigma 100-400, Tokina 100, Rode VideoMic
Critics is very welcome

A question: how to get rid of mic noise in FCP? I used noise remover, but the noise is still there, especially when I increase levels

Anton Chernenko
New Boot
Views: 4752
Old October 24th, 2010, 09:22 AM   #2
Major Player

Those geysers are incredible. I want to go to Iceland.

As for the wind noise, there's no good way to eliminate that in post. It's variable, and because of that, there's no noise removal technique that will be very effective. That's just something you can't fix after the fact. Instead, get a proper wind sock for the mic - the neoprene foam that comes with the mic is not adequate for most outdoor shooting.
Eric Darling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2010, 08:06 AM   #3
Regular Crew

It doesn't sound like wind noise. When he pans the lake its dead calm. The noise is coming from the mic.
Sorry Anton I can't give you any detailed advice on removing it but you should have a good chance. You'll need to isolate that frequency as best you can.
Peter Damo is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Full Frame for HD > EOS Full Frame Sample Clips Gallery