The DOPA story at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Full Frame for HD > EOS Full Frame Sample Clips Gallery

EOS Full Frame Sample Clips Gallery
Post your 1D / 5D / 6D clips here... Vimeo links will automatically embed a player right in the post.

Old February 1st, 2014, 04:09 PM   #1
The DOPA story
Markus Nord Markus Nord is offline February 1st, 2014, 04:09 PM

In december 2013 I was the cameraman and editor for a short film about Arvid Carlsson, the Nobel price winner in medicine 2000.

This was the first time I edited a green screen, but the third time I shot with a green screen. I did all the editing in EDIUS, including CC and chroma key work. Obvious I shot it with a DSLR and it was the 5DmkIII. I think I used the Tamron 90/2.8 IS Macro or it was the Tamron 24-70/2.8 IS at 70mm (can't remember). For the sound I used a Röde NTG-2 with a XLR to 3.5mm converter connected to a H1.

Last edited by Markus Nord; February 1st, 2014 at 04:49 PM..

Markus Nord
Major Player
Views: 4585

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Full Frame for HD > EOS Full Frame Sample Clips Gallery