All Ebay Listings 2012 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > F.A. on Ebay
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

F.A. on Ebay
For *individuals* to post their items listed For Auction on Ebay.

Closed Thread

Old January 3rd, 2012, 05:45 PM   #1
Regular Crew

All Ebay Listings 2012

Olympus Zuiko 14-54mm f/2.8-3.5 II LENS version 2 | eBay

Olympus MMF-2 (MMF2) 4/3 to Micro 4/3 lens mount adapter | eBay

MTF Nikon mount adapter for Micro 4/3 Body | eBay

As used on my Panasonic AF101
Old January 5th, 2012, 01:22 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Sidekick HD 10-bit 4:2:2 recorder

I have a brand new, never opened Fast Forward Video Sidekick HD, 10-bit 4:2:2 recorder (with 128GB solid state drive) for auction.

Sidekick HD from Fast Forward Video with 128GB Solid State Drive | eBay

You can find full specs on the recorder here
SideKick HD - Fast Forward Video
Old January 5th, 2012, 04:21 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Re: 4/3 Lens and 2 x adapters - Micro 4/3

Relisted posting for the Nikon adapter

MTF Nikon mount adapter for Micro 4/3 Body | eBay
Old January 7th, 2012, 04:52 PM   #4
Major Player

Re: Sony XDCam PMW-EX1 - Nice Package - $4098

This item has sold.
Old January 7th, 2012, 04:53 PM   #5
Major Player

re: All Ebay Listings 2012

New Auction Link: eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
Old January 9th, 2012, 06:22 AM   #6
Regular Crew

Canon XH-A1S w/ SONY MRC1K RECORDER FOR $2400

I have a Canon XH-A1s that is in terrific shape minus the rubber cover that goes over the firewire port. It has been used on maybe 8-9 jobs this past year including a couple of weddings and church functions.

It comes with 3 batteries, the charger, a UV filter I put on the lens the day I got it (so the lens is in brand new shape), and I am also including a Sony MRC1K that I have been using to record to CF cards. Since I have primarily been shooting to CF cards, the heads on the camera have very little wear.

The MRC1K comes with two batteries and a charger. I am trying to get this sold fast since I am trying to move on a great deal on a couple of L lenses for my 5D before someone else gets them. So I am willing to negotiate. Also, I am willing to post a video demonstration of the camera on Vimeo if you would like to see it in action.

The listing can be found here: Canon XH-A1S Camcorder - Black (w/ SONY MRC1K CF Memory Recording Unit) (013803101324) | eBay

I am also selling a Letus Extreme 35mm Adapter that I used with the XH-A1s. If this is something you are also interested in then I would be willing to make a great deal on it also with the purchase of this camera.

That listing can be found here: eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
Old January 9th, 2012, 06:29 AM   #7
Regular Crew

Letus Extreme 35mm Adapter for $550

I have a Letus Extreme 35mm Adapter that has barely been used. This has literally been taken out and used maybe 2-3 times since I got it. So it is in like new condition. I bought this for my XH-A1s, so it already has the proper connections to hook up to that camera. However, it can be adapted for other cameras with the right adapters. This also includes and EOS mount for Canon lenses.

$550 is already a great deal for this camera but if you are also in the market for an XH-A1S then I would be willing to make an even better offer on both listings in return for the purchase of both. I am would be more than happy to post a video demonstration of the product on my vimeo page if you would like to see it in action first.

Here is the listing: eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
Old January 9th, 2012, 01:09 PM   #8
Regular Crew

Re: Canon XH-A1S w/ SONY MRC1K RECORDER FOR $2400

If this is something that interest you and you would like to get this camera then I am willing to go as low as $2,100 if you order today. I have a chance to get a great deal on a lens that probably won't be available tomorrow. So I am willing to sale for a discounted price today.

I would be happy to shoot a video showing the camera and how it works with the Sony MRC1K and answer any questions I can.
Old January 12th, 2012, 10:17 AM   #9
Regular Crew

Panasonic AG-HMR10P recorder and AG-HCK10G camera AVCCAM POVCAM Kit with EXTRAS!

Panasonic AG-HMR10P recorder and AG-HCK10G camera AVCCAM POVCAM Kit with EXTRAS - $3500+ value.

Now listed on Ebay starting at $2500.00 - buy-it-now at $2750.00.
Pictures also at Ebay

This kit is nearly everything you need for a high-quality HD POV/Lipstick setup. Just add your mounting hardware and an SD card and you're ready to go.

Amazing performance from a very small package. Only 17 hours of use!

The AG-HMR10 handheld AVCCAM HD solid-state recorder puts the flexibility of recording and viewing high quality 1080 and 720 AVCHD content directly in the palm of your hand. AVCHD recording is superior to HDV, providing double the recording time and higher quality than older MPEG-2 compression used in HDV formats.

The battery-powered HMR10 can be teamed with the ultra-compact AK-HCK10 Full HD camera head (POVCAM) to form a versatile, point-of-view camera/recorder system.
And because its equipped with an HD-SDI in/out, the HMR10 can also serve as standalone recorder for any HD-SDI-capable camera, switcher and deck.

The ultra-compact, mountable AG-HCK10 HD camera head (POVCAM) teams with the AG-HMR10 AVCCAM handheld recorder to offer a low-cost Full HD camera recording system for a wide range of applications. Connected to the HMR10 recorder with a detachable cable, the HCK10 captures 1920 x 1080 high definition video using three 1/4.1" 3.05 megapixel 3-MOS imagers for recording by the HMR10 recorder in the AVCHD format, which provides double the recording time and higher quality than older MPEG-2 compression used in HDV formats.

INCLUDED:
HMR10 deck
HCK10 camera
2 - VW-VBG260 7.2 V 2640 mA batteries
1 - VW-AD20 AC Adapter/Battery Charger
1 - AG-C20003G - 9-foot, 8-inch cable (model AG-C20003G)
1 - Lens Coat - Neoprene Lens Pouch to protect and store the camera head - $23 value
1 - Lens Coat - Neoprene Body Bag to protect and store the deck - $27 value
1 - Hoodman screen shade - to aid in viewing of the screen outdoors - $40 value
1 - Hoya 43mm Clear/UV Filter - $20 value - for the standard camera lens
1 - Tiffen 43mm Circular Polarizer - $43 value - for the standard camera lens
1 - Century Precision Optics .5 Wide Angle Adapter - $165 value
1 - Tiffen 67mm Wide-Angle Circular Polarizer - $98 value (fits the wide-angle)

Everything - including all lenses/filters/adapters - is in perfect shape and ready to go.

Buy a very basic kit at B&H for $3100.00 - buy it here with all of these extras for much less.

THE DECK (S/N: J9TSA0140)
The HMR10 records stunning full HD 1920x1080 resolution images onto low-cost SD memory cards in three recording modes - the highest quality PH mode* (average 21 Mbps/max. 24 Mbps), HA mode (approx.17 Mbps) and HG mode (approx.13 Mbps). The fourth recording mode, HE (approx. 6 Mbps), records at 1440x1080. On a single 32GB SD card, the HMR10 can record for up to 3 hours in PH mode and up to 12 hours in HE mode.

The handheld unit records in HD formats including 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 720/60p and 720/50p. With input from the AG-HCK10 camera head, the HMR10 will also record 1080/30p, 1080/25p and 1080/24p. The handheld unit gives users instant access to content in thumbnail clips and offers a variety of playback functions and solid-state recording modes. It features a built-in 3.5" LCD screen, flexible operation controls, and offers professional interfaces including HD-SDI input/output, HDMI output and USB 2.0.

When teamed with the HCK10, the HMR10 is ideal for a wide range of applications fin nature observation, video production, newsgathering, law enforcement, surveillance, sports, healthcare, education and much more.

One-touch operation user button (choose from 11 functions for instant access)
AG-HMR10 includes two VWVBG260PP1 7.2 V 2640 mA batteries
For longer battery life, the VWVBG6PPK 7.2 V 5800 mA Battery can be used (Requires VWVH04PPK Battery Pack Holder)
HD images can be downconverted and output as SD images (via HD-SDI input and HD/SD-SDI output)
Time and date and TC/UB can be inserted into the recorded signal
Versatile Solid-state recording and operational functions, including shot mark, pre-record, record check (2-sec playback of previously recorded clip for confirmation), last clip delete, auto record, metadata recording, LCD image reverse, index flags
Convenient playback functions (resume playback, repeat, clip fast forward/rewind, frame by frame playback)
Waveform monitor and simplified vectorscope display
Equipped with internal speaker and headphone jack
AVCHD video files can be quickly transferred to a hard drive for use on the web
Additional features include color bar and tone, key lock, camera remote controls (compatible with camera remote controllers for AG-DVX100, AG-HVX200, AG-HMC150, AG-HMC40 Series)
Connects easily to monitors or large displays via HDMI Output Terminal for playback; Auto repeat playback function for digital display applications
3.5 color LCD monitor displays clips in easy-to-access thumbnail view * Lightweight (1.52 pounds), ergonomic design (3.78" W x 2.07" H x 5.24" D)
Useful LCD Reverse flips the image on the display (this does not affect the recorded image)
Operates on battery or 7.2V DC power (power for AG-HCK10 camera is supplied by the AG-HMR10)
The cable connecting the HCK10 to the HMR10 is 9-foot, 8-inch cable (model AG-C20003G) and is included . Available optional cables include a 65-foot cable (model AG-C20020G) for longer distances.
=======

THE CAMERA (S/N: J9TSA0247)
The camera head features a 12X optical zoom lens with 10X digital zoom, (up to 120X), optical image stabilizer (O.I.S.), a built-in 2-channel microphone and a range of advanced tuning functions, including matrix, knee point, adjustable detail and chroma, white balance and zebra settings. Iris, focus and zoom are remotely controlled by the HMR10 recorder. It is powered by the HMR10 recorder.
Sleek, pocket-sized design (2.1" W x 2.2" H x 4.8" D)
Allows POV-style image capture from a long distance
Features 1/4" 20 socket for easy mounting.
Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS) function ensures shots remain clear while walking or zooming
Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS) feature suppresses blocked shadows and blown highlights
Slow shutter and synchro scan functions
Color control and skin tone detail functions
Cine-like Gamma Curves (seven different gamma modes)
HD focus assist functions and slow shutter and synchro scan
It has endless point-of-view applications for use in nature observation, video production, newsgathering, law enforcement, surveillance, sports, healthcare, education and much more.
43mm lens filter size (lens options available)
Weigh: approximately .61 pound
Cables are detachable (from recorder and from camera head) for total flexibility
The cable connecting the HCK10 to the HMR10 is 9-foot, 8-inch cable (model AG-C20003G) and is included . Available optional cables include a 65-foot cable (model AG-C20020G) for longer distances.
Old January 12th, 2012, 04:31 PM   #10
Tourist

panasonic HVX p2 ending soon

this is ending soon and the bids are low.

i have taken very good care of this but it has to go

http://www.ebay.com/itm/220925581562...9#ht_2972wt_96
Old January 12th, 2012, 04:32 PM   #11
Tourist

Re: panasonic HVX p2 ending soon

the link above is broken for some reason

try again

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
Old January 12th, 2012, 04:44 PM   #12
New Boot

Sachtler FSB 6 Carbon Fiber 0475

This is the Sachtler carbon fiber FSB 6 system. It's only been used on a couple of shoots and shows no sign of wear.
Sachtler FSB 6 Carbon Fiber Tripod System 0475 | eBay

Thanks
Old January 13th, 2012, 01:22 AM   #13
Inner Circle

Sony HVR-HD1000 Camcorder

Sony HVR-HD1000 Camcorder - Matte black (4905524482577) | eBay

Includes extra High-Capacity Battery (NP-F970) and UV filter. Includes all original accessories and original box.

Hardly used. Less than 100 hours total. Great lightweight shoulder mount HDV cam.

Very Good condition. Mic mount is a little loose but fully functional.

Includes all original accessories and original box, plus UV filter.

B&H is still selling them new for $1500. Sony has refurbs for $1400.

Here's the B&H page:

Sony HVR-HD1000U Digital High Definition HDV HVRHD1000U B&H

And here's the Sony Product Page:

Sony Product Detail Page HVRHD1000U
Old January 13th, 2012, 01:45 AM   #14
Inner Circle

Sony HVR-M15U HDV Deck with DSRM10 Wired Jog/Shuttle Remote

Sony HVR-M15U HDV Deck with DSRM10 Wired Jog/Shuttle Remote (027242700192) | eBay

Lightly used.

Hours:

Operation 81 x 10
Drum Run 22 x 10
Tape Run 18x10
Threading ops 32 x 10

Includes DSRM10 wired Jog/Shuttle remote.

Includes original box and all original accessories except the cleaning cassette.

Here's the B&H Page:

Sony HVR-M15U Desktop HDV VTR HVRM15U B&H Photo Video

And here's the Sony Product Page:

Sony Product Detail Page HVRM15AU

...although note that this is not the "A" version.
Old January 13th, 2012, 01:50 AM   #15
Inner Circle

Two Pristine Sony FX7s

Sony Handycam HDR-FX7 Camcorder - Charcoal (0718122068906) | eBay

Sony Handycam HDR-FX7 Camcorder - Charcoal (0718122068906) | eBay

Less than 200 hours on each. Mostly used with MRC1k recording units, so less than 100 tape hours on each.

Absolutely pristine condition. Both have UV filters included.

One comes with all original accessories and box, $1250.

Second unit is missing box and large eye cup, $1200.

As you probably know, B&H is still selling these new for $1999. Sony has refurbs for $1799.

I'll eat the PayPal fees, you pay shipping, your choice of method.

Here's the Sony Product Page:

http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/sto...6-00001de3d156

And here's the B&H page:

Sony HDR-FX7 3CMOS HDV 1080i Camcorder HDRFX7 B&H Photo Video

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > F.A. on Ebay